- Asia’s leading and most highly-anticipated event
- Highlights on market access and commercialization case study
- The region’s largest gathering of leading and future stakeholders across the value chain
With continued growth and evolving market dynamics, sales of global biosimilars is forecasted to reach $25 billion in the year of 2020 and Asia is expected to ride on the uphill trend. Biosimilar regulations are expected to change and having the right commercialization strategy will be the key to accessing new markets.
At IBC’s Biosimilars Asia Conference, top industry players will explore practical strategies for gaining access to emerging markets, clarifying regulatory pathways and clinical approvals, evaluating business models, risks and investment opportunities, pricing and commercialization strategies and successful case studies.
Why you should attend
- Gain in-depth content from leading biosimilars companies and case studies on market access and commercialization strategies
- Understand the latest development in regulations and Government pricing plans in China, EU, US, Korea and India, how to access these markets and gain approvals
- Insights on key success factors for entering the biosimilars investment space with different business models as well as developing win-win partnerships
- Learn innovative and cost effective approaches in biosimilars production and development
- Gather the latest market intelligence and analysis and identify new trends and opportunities in Biosimilars R&D, contract manufacturing and commercialization in Asia
更多详情，请致电 +65 65082491 或发送电子邮件至Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org与Sophia Zhao联系
Dr Ira Allen Jacobs
Huiguo (Forrest) Hu
|Dr Shin Jae Chang|
Vice President, Celltrion, Korea
|Dr. Martina A. Sersch|
Global Clinical Lead, Oncology Global Development, APAC Biotherapeutics Lead, Genentech, Inc. / F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
|About the Biopharma Development & Production Week|
The Biopharma Development & Production Week is the leading industry platform for pharma, biotech, CMOs, CROs, research institutes, investors and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss current industry trends, establish business partnerships and be updated on investment opportunities in China and surrounding Asia. For more information visit www.biopharmaproduction.com