- Asia’s leading and most highly-anticipated event
- Highlights on market access and commercialization case study
- The region’s largest gathering of leading and future stakeholders across the value chain
With continued growth and evolving market dynamics, sales of global biosimilars is forecasted to reach $25 billion in the year of 2020 and Asia is expected to ride on the uphill trend. Biosimilar regulations are expected to change and having the right commercialization strategy will be the key to accessing new markets.
At IBC’s Biosimilars Asia Conference, top industry players will explore practical strategies for gaining access to emerging markets, clarifying regulatory pathways and clinical approvals, evaluating business models, risks and investment opportunities, pricing and commercialization strategies and successful case studies.
- Biosimilar product registration and developments
- Preparations before embarking on manufacturing
- Partnerships & collaboration for biosimilar development
- Clinical development for biosimilars
- Biosimilar technology transfer & licensing
- Legal considerations & IP challenges
Dr Ira Allen Jacobs
Huiguo (Forrest) Hu
|Dr Shin Jae Chang|
Vice President, Celltrion, Korea
|Dr. Martina A. Sersch|
Global Clinical Lead, Oncology Global Development, APAC Biotherapeutics Lead, Genentech, Inc. / F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
|About the Biopharma Development & Production Week|
The Biopharma Development & Production Week is the leading industry platform for pharma, biotech, CMOs, CROs, research institutes, investors and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss current industry trends, establish business partnerships and be updated on investment opportunities in China and surrounding Asia. For more information visit www.biopharmaproduction.com