- Asia’s leading and most highly-anticipated event
- Highlights on market access and commercialization case study
- The region’s largest gathering of leading and future stakeholders across the value chain
|Special Group Savings Available!|
Register a team of 3 or more delegates, and the 4th delegate attends for FREE!
Biosimilars are a clear potential for players in emerging Asian countries, as India, Taiwan, and China are displaying strong potential to emerge as prominent players. The increasing pressure to decrease medical expenses and patent expiry of original biopharmaceutical has fueled biosimilar product development in Asian countries.
Join Biosimilar China to explore practical strategies for gaining access to emerging markets, managing the role of innovator companies, commercializing biosimilars and siting successful case studies. The event will also drill into the opportunities and challenges in clinical trials including implications for clinical development and latest insights into developing an efficient scale up process.
- Establishing R&D Capabilities in China
- Biosimilars Investments, Emerging Markets & Market Access Strategies
- Biobetters vs. Biosimilars: Which Way to Go?
- Establishing Similarity – What Level of Similarity is Acceptable?
- Improving Characterisation of Biosimilars with Technology
- Scaling Up & Improving Biosimilar Process Capabilities
|About the Biopharma Development & Production Week|
The Biopharma Development & Production Week is the leading industry platform for pharma, biotech, CMOs, CROs, research institutes, investors and industry stakeholders to meet, network and discuss current industry trends, establish business partnerships and be updated on investment opportunities in China and surrounding Asia. For more information visit www.biopharmaproduction.com
Unrivalled Speakers Lineup Includes
|Jean-Christophe Pointeau |
General Manager, Pharma China
|Dr. Raymond De Vré|
Vice President Biologics
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories SA
Senior Medical Director, Oncology Global Development, APAC Biologics Strategy Lead
Genentech, Inc. / F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
Shanghai Hengrui Pharmaceutical Co Ltd
SVP of Bio Venture - Global Operations
Founder and CEO
Mab-Venture Co. Ltd